HubSpot Service, a customer service management software that allows you to improve your customer service by unifying all your teams into one powerful and easy-to-use platform, and of course provide a proactive service that delights and keeps customers happy with your company.
Have you taken into account how your customers see you? Do you know how they feel after they purchase your services?
Following up with our customers after they purchase our product or service is essential to try to keep them as loyal customers, make them keep buying from us and also become referents; for this not only the marketing and sales departments are the ones who have to make the customer feel satisfied at all times, the customer service department must also know the complete journey of that customer and offer them the best experience, also looking for a repurchase.
HubSpot CRM is an omni-channel platform, which helps you visualise the complete process of your commercial management, among them is the service module, here's what you can do with Hubspot Service:
- Live chat.
- Email sequences through feedback surveys.
- Customer satisfaction surveys.
- Customer loyalty surveys.
- Customer support surveys.
- Knowledge base.
- Personalised emails.
- Shared inbox and team emails.
- Ticket pipelines.
- Task queues.
- Tracking and email notifications.
- Reporting service dashboards.
- Closed ticket reports.
- Productivity reports.
These are basic functionalities of the starter version, you can increase the amount of tools according to the version you want and what your team needs for an effective management that can make the customer experience the best. You can opt for more tools such as:
- Ticket channelling.
- Video management.
- NPS and customised surveys.
- Customer experience and satisfaction surveys.
- Contact qualification.
- Team structuring.
- Customised objects.
- Conversation Analysis.
- Goal Setting.
Among the benefits you can get from using Hubspot Service are the following:
- Improved retention rate: With Hubspot Service customer retention is guaranteed, because if you provide quality customer service, they will be completely satisfied with the company and what they receive from it, so the next time they require a certain product or service they will think of your company as their first choice.
- You will be able to increase the satisfaction of your customers: there is no doubt that a satisfied customer will be the best commercial ally you can count on, as in addition to being loyal to the company, they will be able to share their experience with other prospects in order to catch them in the process and convince them that your customer service is the best.
- In addition, you will achieve faster growth: A good service and support you provide to your customers will always speak very well of the company, and this is very important because it is an added value in which people are interested in before making a purchase or after it to continue buying.
When Hubspot Service is combined with Marketing and Sales, it integrates customer data with data from the other modules, giving teams in each department access to a complete record of a lead's or customer's interactions with the company, allowing them to collaborate together to solve problems faster.