New Adobe Summit, find out what's trending, what's new, what's hot, and what's next for Adobe.
Each year, Adobe Summit explores and comes together with global leaders from different industries around the world to address, connect, and be inspired by the latest innovations in the following areas and many more:
- Digital Consumer Engagement.
- The current needs of the modern consumer and how engaged they are with their perceived experience of our company.
- The latest analysis of the contemporary consumer's relationship with the digital economy.
- What the future holds for digital experiences.
Below we will briefly summarize some of the most anticipated and highlighted developments at Adobe Summit 2022, their importance, and what benefits they can bring to companies. Let's start:
- Content management for personalized experiences.
- Analytics for Customer Journeys.
- Marketing and Collaboration Workflows.
Content Management for Personalized Experiences
Concerning the universe of content management and highly personalized experiences, in this year's Adobe Summit, around 44 personalized sessions were analyzed and presented in great depth. Of which the following stood out:
- Fueling ROI and CX personalization with innovative content: Highly personalized experiences for customers require companies to showcase strategies emphasizing reinvestment when developing and displaying their content. This is where your company's value chain comes into play.
You can learn more about this topic in our blog:
- Redefine customer-centric experiences: Every company or organization, regardless of its industry, ends up being a business that is based on experiences, be it products, services, purchases Etc. Customers' thoughts, actions, and management migrate to the digital world. So your company must redefine physical experiences into digital experiences.
You can learn more about redefining experiences in our blogs:
- The Power of Customer Experience Design.
- How do we improve the customer experience?
- Importance of Customer Experience Design (CX).
Analytics for Customer Journeys
Regarding Customer Journeys analytics, at this year's Adobe Summit, around 33 personalized sessions were analyzed and presented in great depth. Of which the following stood out:
- Orchestration and delivery of Personalized Customer Journeys: The power of anticipating and responding to different scenarios, expectations, and new digitally personalized customer demands will be the critical factor that defines the success or failure of companies and their brands. Beyond thinking about channels, think about your customer.
You can further deepen your understanding of Customer Journey orchestration and development in our blogs:
- Welcome aboard: Customer Journey.
- Improve your customer experience through Customer Journey.
- Improve your Customer Journey Map with Six Sigma.
- Move your company to people-centric insights through Customer Journey Analytics: By analyzing industry-specific use cases, discover how connecting data - web, physical, mobile, call, under the same persona - will lead to highly personalized and better multichannel visualizations of the customer journey
Further, expand your knowledge of people-centric insights and Customer Journeys development in our blogs:
- Seven reasons to use SIPOC for your Customer Journey Map.
- How to address trends and challenges using the Customer Journey.
Marketing Workflows and Collaboration
Regarding Workflows automation, at this year's Adobe Summit, around 26 customized sessions were discussed and presented in great depth. Of which stood out:
- When marketing workflows flow, so do customer experiences: The Adobe Workfront module specializes in connecting Adobe's wide range of products. Its purpose is to increase agility and simplify tasks for marketing, design, and creative teams to deliver excellent customer experiences more efficiently.
- How do Adobe Experience Manager's automated workflows in conjunction with Workfront achieve results at Adobe?: Through collaboration between the AEM and Workfront tools, design, and the process automation your business badly needs.
If you want to understand a bit deeper about using and adapting complex workflow logic in your organization, I recommend reading our blogs:
- Adapting to disruption: defining processes before automating.
- Ten reasons to automate your business processes.
- Automate the follow-up of business opportunities with workflows.
Adobe is a platform that, over the years, has positioned itself as a leader in the technology market. Automating processes and diverse business areas for multiple industries.
If you want to read more about its scope, tools, and how to improve your customer's experience, I invite you to schedule a meeting with our consultants.