Understanding your B2B buyer persona always has to be the main element in your marketing strategy, and knowing them thoroughly is very important because each one is unique in each business.
You will need to consider the following aspects if you want to find your ideal B2B buyer person:
- They seek to understand what their clients 'priorities are, so you need to understand what your clients' client priorities are before even thinking about your own priorities.
- These people are always associated with their peers through some channel. It is important that you know which are the circles in which this person moves and try to understand how they communicate with each other.
- They will always seek to help their customers and that they receive recognition and praise from third parties.
You should also take into consideration that you will not always have first-hand all the information necessary to create your B2B persona, therefore it is very likely that you will have to do a little research on the market where you want to enter.
Use all the contact tactics you have on hand
Within your research you should consider which are the best communication channels for companies, which are the warm entry points for them, the multiplicity of channels will allow you to get closer to them, however, do not lose sight of your objective. Remember that you can enter an organization through multiple threads.
Some of the tactics you can try are:
- Search your target companies on Google. When you find a profile that is related to your desired business, look for partnerships with other companies they have within the page. You may not only find what you are looking for but also expand your sales possibilities with additional channels that your client has.
- Use your email and your database to identify people with business domains who can help you make contact with companies. Remember not to bombard anyone who has not been interested in your product with cold emails because you may be undermining the strategy. The best thing is that even if you have identified the contact person, he or she can be attracted in the best way with an Inbound strategy and with a suitable buyer journey.
- Use social networks to take advantage of communication spaces between the same companies, for example LinkedIn. This tool can be very useful to learn about the different company profiles and the jobs that their collaborators occupy, so you can know a little about who are the people you need to contact. Do not leave aside other social networks that they use to communicate such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Remember that not all channels apply in many cases, this will depend on the product or service that each one offers and where the final consumer of the companies is.
Identify what are the motivations of your buyer persona.
A trick that you should know is that although it is true you do not know everything about your buyer person, you can find out through one of the most important social networks of business commerce: LinkedIn. What you must do is look for the company you profiled as your possible target audience and find who are the responsible people in charge of it. There you will be able to find out who these people follow, what degree of studies they have, where they live, what professional career they have had and with whom they relate or associate within the same organizations.
It should be noted that you must be very assertive in the search for these people because not only do you have to be able to profile your company very well, but you also have to choose carefully who are the people who lead them considering the position they have within the organizations.
So consider all the communication channels that you feel convenient to consult before creating your B2B buyer persona, remember that this does not always match your perceptions or your knowledge gaps about their interests, so it is best that you investigate thoroughly to learn more. of your ideal people and be able to generate more qualified leads for your sales team.